17 November 2008

abstract

For my next project, I needed to take something normal, and make it seem abstract. here are a few:

I love the letters. Makes it look like someone's initials.
This is actually a picture of the wheel sideways with the lighting just right.
My friend was kind enough to let me use his bike for the project. We went out into the street, and I proceeded to take way too many pictures of a bike. There were many strange glances from people in passing cars, but it doesn't matter!! As long as I get a good grade, then it was all worth it.
Please comment with your critiques.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Clayton Smith said...

SO COOL!!!!!

Em said...

You definitely achieved abstract with the second to the last shot. I didn't know what it was until I read the caption. That was the most interesting to me. You are very talented!