20 January 2009

au revoir

At least I will be saying this in the fall!! I have been officially accepted into the Fall 2009 Paris Study Abroad. I have been hoping for this for a great deal of time, and if you would like to send any congratulations, you can find me on Cloud 9. I will be walking along the Champs Elysees, wandering the halls of Musee d'Orsay, and traveling throughout the countryside. I know it sounds too good to be true, but it will soon be my reality.

Family and friends... start making plans to visit.
louvre, notre dame, & eiffel tower

5 comments:

mcwally said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I am so thrilled for you. Love you lots.

Elizabeth Clayton Smith said...

CONGRATULATIONS MISS LOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m spot said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm totally coming to play.

made sweet said...

hooray and congrats! so exciting. :)

nichole said...

That's AWESOME! We just moved here, and let me tell you (without an ounce of hyperbole) ... it's awesome!