21 February 2009

the wisdom of youth

While sitting at work, my friend brought over a short book for me to read and to save me from the boredom. I recommend to all of you "How to Talk to Girls," by Alec Greven, the wisdom-filled nine-year-old, trying to help his fellow young friends with girls. It is honestly absolutely hilarious!! And still quite applicable to boys my age, at least slightly.

He went on a book tour, appeared on several shows, and is now writing several more books (for Moms, Dads, and Grandparents).

Read this.

Hope you are having a great Saturday.

3 comments:

Sydney Marné said...

hahahaha omg this kid is GREAT! this seriously just made my morning. what a riot. I want to read his book now....and all his sequels.

Becca Ricks said...

I heard about this on NPR! so funny.

Angela said...

oh my i've seen this and i LOVE this kid. he is ADORABLE.