14 March 2009

the jean jacket

So tell me what you think... yay or nay for the return of the jean jacket??

I still have an old jacket that I probably wore in 8th or 9th grade, and I am contemplating the idea of dusting off the moth balls to try it out again. I don't know why I haven't worn it since the good ol' days of middle school, but seeing that this jacket is splashing itself across all blogs/runways/etc., the idea is sounding pretty good. Dare I?
I mean, if she can do you it, can't I??

Via here
Inspiration here

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So ... I've been wearing my jean jacket right on through since you were in 9th grade ... proves that if you just KEEP on wearing something it becomes stylish again ... eventually!

made sweet said...

if anyone could pull it off, it would be you laura.

Angela said...

i thought i saw that on the sartorialist... ;o)

i say yes for jean jacket. because i have one and want to wear it too.

Kristen Elizabeth said...

I think it is great to rock with the proper dress! The outfit shown above is great! The jean on jean look should never come back in! It it does I might cry!

m spot said...

kanye was totally sportin' the jean jacket and jeans at american idol last week. it's so back. make it happen lady.

diane said...

I've seen this girl before, and was struck by her easy smile. Jean jackets never really go out of style, they're a staple.

inanenglishaccent said...

I want a jean jacket so much now!