21 July 2009

bike

So as this summer trundles along, I can't help but look up opportunities and activities only to be done in Paris (also helped with the countless emails from my family about new articles on the latest art exhibits, restaurants, etc.). Found on Habitually Chic, I am anticipating several trips to Versailles this fall. Not necessarily just for the awe-inspiring architecture, but for the pleasantries of a simple bike ride through the extensive grounds. Take a look at this article, found on Travel & Leisure, and you'll catch onto my desire to go and rent a bike... Sounds simply fabulous, especially in the crisp autumn air, surrounded by lines and lines of trees, only helped with camera. Care to join me?

picture found here

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can wait to take advantage of the Velib bike rental in Paris!