21 July 2009

the day has come

Probably shared with most female bloggers out there, I absolutely adore The Sartorialist. I am still astounded at Scott Schuman's ability to capture the personality and essential style of people we normal people would just pass on the street. But through his artistic eye and fabulous camera lens, he turns out breathtaking photos and countless outfits I am dying to imitate.
And several months ago, he made the announcement of producing his own book!! It will be officially released August 12th in the U.S., then released worldwide in September. Let's just say, mine is pre-ordered. The anticipation is killing me.
One more thing, he is going on a book tour. And he will be in Paris when I am there. Perfection? I think so...
P.S. Can I please have the courage to come up to a perfection stranger, compliment their style, then proceed to say, "can I take a picture of you?" Hopefully someday.
photo found here

4 comments:

Michelle said...

are you gonna meet him in paris??? that'd be amazing.

i'm so excited to see your pictures this fall!

Linda [Forever Champagne] said...

I also am waiting in anticipation for the book!

All the very best,

Tessies Hearts said...

Yeh I'd be too nervous to aswell I think!

I'm giving away a dress on my blog today and everyone's welcome to enter :-)

Nicola xx

nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

He'll be in Paris while you're there! What a lucky lady. Enjoy yourself and wear something fabulous! You never know, you could be on the cover of his next book.

Cheers.